Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hushovd chrashes, Boonen wins, nightride and trail maintenence

Hushovd crashed in the final k's and did not have a chance to kill Boonen on the sprint. Oh well, at least the winner was riding a Specialized and I did not loose too much money on my bet.

Night ride tonight. I won't be able to make it, since I'm still getting over the plague that's been holding me back for the last 10 days. Justin and Andrew will be going out though, and the conditions should be great. So get out there and "lay ze powahh dooown!"
If you're not racing on Sunday the 19th there's trail maintenance at Hartland. Here's the notice from Simbs:

"Join us for SIMBS trail maintenance this Sunday at 8:45 am at the Hartland parking lot. We supply the tools, gloves and training.

RSVP to me chris@simbs.com by Friday at 9 am and I will have a roast beast, turkey, ham or veggie sandwich for you. Please let me know your sandwich preference.

If you don't respond by the deadline, I won't have a sandwich for you but you are still welcome to join us. Just bring your own snacks.
Email if you have any questions or to let me know you are coming. Bring your bike for a ride afterwards - we have secure storage.
Hope to see you there,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Or just want to rant?