Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chevy can teach! (apparently...)

So the women's bike maintenance course went off without a hitch....which surprised the crap out of me. Really, i excpected the whole thing to be a gong show of immense size....

not to toot my own horn, but i got rave reviews from all the ladies out there...which is a good thing for me...i'm not what you'd call comfortable speaking to a crowd....and also a good thing because it means i'll be doing another course soon! I'm thinking next month sometime, perhaps the month after. Also, after several requests from the ladies, i'll be doing a more advanced course. It'll cost more, but there'll be fewer people and everyone will get some "hands on" time on their bikes. anyhow thanks to all the women for showing up, you were a great class to teach and made it very easy for me to say yes to doing the whole thing again.
Until next time kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Or just want to rant?