Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wrist report... or crying Vikings

So despite my best effort, I did not succeed in fracturing my wrist on that fantastic endo on Friday night (when are endos not fantastic anyway). Apparently I only managed to sprain the wrist which means I should be back on the mountain bike fairly soon. Unfortunately I won't be making it to tonight's night ride though as I'm still whining and generally being a sissy about the sprain. And as we all know, sissies are not allowed on the night rides and this sadly includes myself. So no night riding for me tonight, but I hope the rest of the crew gets out there. I shall be with you in spirit, and in beers...

3 comments:

  1. I won't be riding tonight because it's my Dad's 50th B-day nor will I be out next week because of the monthly SIMBS meeting. I hope the die hards have a great ride tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Nick and I tonight. Missed a good ride as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice good to hear that you got out there... I should be ready by next Tue...Ahhhrrrg that's going to be a long wait.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Or just want to rant?